Moovs Digital is a retail activation agency with a strong focus on the latest e-learning technologies.
Our passion is to build branded product discovery experiences with premium creative content to close the gap between our clients, their personnel and their customers.
Our fields of expertise are UX/UI design, AR, VR, VFX, and software development for major international brands operating in the Consumer Electronics, Healthcare and Telecom industries amongst others.
Moovs Digital is a really unique, people-oriented company. We invest constantly in our people’s growth. Passion in Your work, challenging Yourself, taking responsibility, respect, having fun and exceeding expectations are core values.
As part of the Moovs Group we work alongside more than 50 colleagues between Budapest, Amsterdam, Utrecht and Singapore, either from the office or from the comfort of Your own home.
Are You a creative team player with in-depth knowledge, lots of ideas and looking forward to joining exciting projects for well-known brands from different industries?
Then You're at the right place! We are looking for support in the area of UI Design. With us, You can work in interdisciplinary Teams, in a relaxed atmosphere, with a flat hierarchy. Whether You are at our modern workplace in the heart of Budapest or from Your home office, it doesn't matter.
A UI Designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical activities include:
- meeting company stakeholders to discuss the input/concept brief and requirements
- estimating the time required to complete the work
- developing design layout by gathering information and data through the concept brief
- preparing assets for developers and assessing the quality of assets from the Client
- using innovation to redefine a design layout within the constraints of cost and time
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to other stakeholders
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall layout
- keeping abreast particularly design programs such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer
- developing interactive design and prototypes
- working as part of a Team with other designers, account and project managers, web developers and marketing specialists, either from the Moovs Digital team or from Clients and Partners
Things You should have
- You have a degree or certificate in media design, and ideally, You have gained professional experience in a corporate or agency environment
- You are technically up to date with good skills in common tools
- You are characterized by Your high design standards and a structured and independent way of working
- 2+ years of experience in designing and prototyping for web design and app design
- B.S./M.S. in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
- Demonstrated intuitive and engaging UI design with a simple clean style and pixel-level attention to detail via a portfolio
- Proficient with Figma (design systems, component building, prototyping)
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong communication skills in English
Things that make us happy
- Experience with Webflow
- Knowledge of or interest in UX design
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Other digital design skills: illustration, animation, video editing, print
- Previous experience at a tech company, start-ups, and/or creative agencies
- You are a respectful and considerate team player, open minded and striving for self-improvement
Moovs Digital has an open and stimulating company culture where each individual counts. You will be working in the nicest area of Budapest or from home with tools provided by the company.
Work-life balance is a core component of our culture, and we offer a competitive salary package with benefits and planned growth. As a design agency, we offer You the space to bring in Your innovative ideas and let them grow together!
How to apply
Send us Your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the ‘UI Designer’ subject).